SHADOWS ON THE WALL
FOR 1.2 BILLIONS DOLLARS...
SHOULD BUY SHADOWS ON THE WALL
It can be used as a tax shelter as if it were a painting.
It will win literature prizes, including the Nobel Prize for Literature.
It will be translated into many different languages.
It will be performed on stages across the world.
It will be shown on the internet in a pay-per-view venue.
It can be adapted for a movie.
It can be leased as a miniseries.
Spinoffs and derivative works can be written.
It is eternal; it is for all-time: you will never be forgotten.
Another option is to buy one of the five parts of Shadows on the Wall. The value of each part can be negotiated and can also be employed for investment purposes, each part being viewed as if it were an investment in a painting.
IDEAS TO MAKE YOUR INVESTMENT PAY OFF...
* Advertising: translate Shadows on the Wall into numerous languages and get it to win the Nobel Prize for Literature, including other literary prizes.
* You then produce your investment with loud fanfare; you can show the production online in a pay-per-view venue.
* You can produce your investment and market it as the longest movie ever made; it can be transformed into various-lengthed movies or plays, or leased as a miniseries, etc.
* Movie and theatrical spinoffs can be produced.
* If you’ve never delved in this investment field, here’s a chance for you to make new connections and friends.
* Please feel free to examine my novels and other plays. They can be part of the deal.